Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, Prius c, RAV4, Tacoma or Yaris, between now and January 6, 2014.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
- Get to work. At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don't give up. You may still qualify if you've paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
See your participating Toyota dealer or call (800) GO-TOYOTA to request a program brochure.
1 Toyota Financial Services College Graduate Program is available on approved credit through participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all customers will qualify. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. On lease contracts, rebates must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebates must be applied toward the Down Payment. One rebate per finance transaction. Not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program. Rebate available on contracts executed through January 6, 2014. Only available on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, Prius c, RAV4, Tacoma or Yaris. College Graduate Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. On eligible finance contracts with terms up to 60 months, first payment may be deferred for first 90 days on eligible new Toyota vehicles; finance charges accrue from contract date. Deferred payment not available in Pennsylvania or in connection with the preferred option financial plan.
Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation, Toyota Lease Trust, and Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc.